Tuesday 28 January 2014

How do I give a guy the green light?

Anna says:
I heard guys won't ask a girl out unless they're pretty sure that she is interested in him. The thing is, I am not good at letting guys know that I like them so I just try to act as normal as possible. I think this guy likes me--he finds excuses to touch me a lot, came up to talk to me a few times, he keeps looking at me during class, he said that he wants to marry a girl who kickboxes (I am the only girl there that does that hahah), he waves at me, asks me to slow dance with him (and he twirled me around at the end xD). The thing is, I can't really flirt well lol So, I don't think he has any idea that I actually like him quite a bit. What are someways to show him that I like him that can encourage him to ask me out? He used to look to the side of my face or down when he talked to me and he seemed a bit nervous but now he looks me in the eyes :) help me pleasee
I'm a girl, 18, so any ideas for what i could do? :) 


Guys are kinda dumb about this kinda thing - they don't read body language or take hints anything like as well as ladies. Ask my wife! I really needed it spelled out to me first. In my case a third party told me she was hot for me, so that made it real easy.

That is therefore my advice - if you're really hot for this guy, spell it out. Tell him how you feel. I really would go for the direct question - "so, you gonna ask me out or what? I'm not gonna wait forever!" If you're hoping the universe will deliver you the circumstance just happens, you might be waiting a long time. It seems to me he's obviously open to the idea anyway, so either way you'll know where you stand. Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment