Tuesday 28 January 2014

How do I approach a beautiful woman?

Johhny says:
If I never know what to say and she is the hottest woman I have ever seen? I don't have any idea if she is into me, she does stare at me a lot but she stares at a lot of people, what do you think?! Never felt like this before :/ 

One is thing certain - if you want anything to happen, you'll have to talk to her! No riskit no biscuit! Try this script: Excuse me, my name is Johhny. (always a good start to give your name) and to be honest with you, you're one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, and I was wondering if you'd do me the honour of buying you a coffee.

Right off the bat, you will know if you have any chance at all. Getting yes or a no is always better than just wondering what if. Good luck. Dare to dare!

If you get the coffee meeting, simply ask her about herself, and at least look interested! Imagine you were trying to write a biography on her. Things will flow naturally from there if the chemistry is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment