Wednesday 22 January 2014

How can I make her feel special?

Michael says:
So I have been seeing this girl for about two months and honestly, she is the best girlfriend I have ever had. She is so sweet and so caring I just love her to death. With that being said she doesn't have that much self esteem and doesn't think highly of herself. I try my hardest everyday to remind her she is amazing, but I don't really think she realizes how much I care. So, the Winter Formal dance at our school is coming up and I just want her to feel special. I want to make it the best night she has ever had in her lifetime. Hopefully you guys could give me some tips on how to make this happen because she really does deserve to feel like the most important girl in the world. She is the most important girl in my world! How do I make her feel this way? Thanks! 

Short answer - you can't. As much as you want to, you can't make her believe in herself - you can only show her how much you care. She needs to seek help in building up her self-esteem, and because you are involved with her, you can't provide it. She must want to be helped and then seek the help herself. All you can do is be there for her and show her your love. Good luck to both of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment