Wednesday 22 January 2014

Have I lost my touch with girls?

JKBlackbox says:
First I'm 15 I know way young to worry about this but after my last ex over 8 months ago I was hung up on her until like last week still kind of miss her but I know we won't get back together with her,b weird break up but that's a different story. Anyway I can talk to girls I can flirt and everything as a matter of fact my friend just says I have a god given talent as a joke still after this last girl I can't get the girls to like me. Talking to them is easy but once I ask them out or tell them I like them they friend zone me or just tell me I'm a great guy I'm funny they just don't see us. And I'm lost cuz some say a girl would be lucky with me and I'm like that's a nice way to let me down and thanks but I don't understand if the girl would be lucky why not just give me a chance. So i don't know what I'm asking just I'm not chasing unreasonable girls and just like I get depressed cuz I like spend time with a girl and just having fun nothing serious but I guess what I'm asking is what do I do to get my touch back because most girls used to like me but now like no one does ever since highschool started anyone help thanks for reading this. Just need some help tips on what to do willing to try anything.

You'd be surprised how often I hear this. The trouble is that teens who are serious and sincere about relationships are the minority. The majority of teens just wanna fool around and have fun. For guys like you, your time comes a bit later - it's going to be hard for you right now. The short answer is - persistence pays! Keep asking girls out - all the time you are building up experience and learning, and you will be a great catch when you're older. There's nothing wrong with you - you're just that bit more mature. So long as you don't give up, you'll find a great relationship in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment