Wednesday 22 January 2014

Girlfriend trouble

Jeremy says:
so my girlfriend and I had a pretty good and close relationship , we were besties and had gotten so close together I swear it was paradise on earth being with her. we are so close , at times I scroll up our text history , all I feel is a delirious glee , she was my happiness , always have been and always will be.

But , here's the catch there was a period of time about (1-2 weeks) whereby , I had family problems and insomnia after I recovered I didn't go to find her , I promised to meet her during the holidays to go out with her but I didn't... :( I'm such a fool...T.T

then on January 1st she told me about this guy who likes her , I felt jealous and moody and I screwed up our supposedly romantic fireworks countdown....we cleared things up and at least ended the day with me being less jealous and moody. I trusted her and let her dealt with it. That's when I have to say I'm an idiot. I should have take immediate action with her because all this crushes will create problems in near future which is not what I expected. My love for her has never changed and she's always in my heart.

From January 1 to 22 January our relationships has distant , we didn't have much to say to each other and it felt different. To add on sometimes I feel tired and bored which I really didn't mean to it was all my fault why am I so useless? Exams stress is just a part and parcel of life and results , what's meant to be will be , just didn't have mood to have fun with her , I feel really helpless and I've trained myself to never feel that way again , because it has really taken a toll on our relationship

I'm going through a lot of stress and it has affected my sleep , I have a anxiety disorder whereby my heart races when I try to sleep due to stress from my results and other things , but it's all getting better...I was the reason for the recent boring dates which I really regret and detest.

I know I made her sad at times and made mistakes throughout the relationship but I'm truthfully sorry and will patch things back , Today I scrolled up from our current text only to discover that we were doing so well , it will be a shame to give up now after all we've been through and how close we had progressed as a couple.

Now it's 22 January and she seemed to have shut me out a bit..perhaps , i was too clingy , but I love her , I noticed how excited she was when she was talking about her crush ...I was jealous and helpless , if only I had dealt with the problem along with her we'll be having less problems together , but , i strongly I believe we can clear our problems and be as close as before.

She is quite busy now with her exams , that's the same for me but I want to let her know that I'll wait for her to be free and in the meantime will be planning a romantic valentines day for her.
having a long distance relationship , mistrust , misunderstanding are bound to happen and I hope that we can deal with it together and really be close again I don't know how many times I emphasized it , only because how much I cherish us and really want to patch it up , she's my love.

I really cherish our relationship and will do all it takes to be like how we were , I know we can..because we have gotten so far together , I believe that it's not too late.
help!!!!! Seriously help I need advices on what to do now ,
I don't want it live my life with regrets of losing this girl who meant the world to me..

I'm sorry it has to be so long x__x this relationship really meant a whole lot to me and I'm having this sudden realization of what Is important to me and I really need this girl back in my life with me , thank you so much a whole lot , this relationship mean everything to me, once again thank you to
whoever that is reading and trying to help :) 


You are asking a lot of this girl, as you have serious issues that need addressing. You will do your cause a lot of good by addressing these issues, particularly jealousy, anxiety and suspicion. You may like to try admitting to her all your issues and that you are tackling them. Best would be a therapist, but they are expensive. Taking up meditation, which will cost you nothing, will also help you a lot. However she may not be prepared to wait for you to get your **** together. Whether or not this particular relationship survives, for all future relationships it is essential you deal with your issues now. Get researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment