Thursday 23 January 2014

Does he like me or not?

Briana says:
This dude I know very coo conversation love it we been talking for like 3/4 months. hes also 6 yesrs older, then me.. hes a little shy to me but he says hes not ..we used to talk everyday but not now idk its like every other day sometimes a week he wont call.so I just stop callin and texting all together ill wait untill he would hit me up.. so now he does weird stuff like text me and say good morning.. ill say morning then he won't respond like WATT I dont get it. 

This guy is playing it so cool that you are freezing to death. It's time for you to lose patience. Force a decision (you wanna go with me or not?) or if you prefer the gentleman to take the lead, move on to someone a little more proactive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment