Tuesday 21 January 2014

Can I be certain this guy likes me?

Patti says:
I've been talking to this guy on okcupid (he's 23, I'm 21) for almost three weeks now every day. We've exchanged about 150 long messages and are really getting to know each other. So far he hasn't mentioned anything about meeting. He said that it would be "unbearably torturous" if he went for awhile without hearing from me and said that he feels he's come into correspondence with an angel. He also likes it when I say that his compliments make me blush. He says hearing from me is the highlight of his day. So guys, how much do you think he likes me? And why hasn't he mentioned meeting yet? (He has, however, alluded to maybe meeting my father someday.) 

If he likes you that much he should be dying to meet you. You need to force his hand and raise the subject himself. If he is evasive, no matter how lovely he seems he's not the real deal. If you do meet, ensure it's a public place for the first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment