Thursday 30 January 2014

Any advice for my new relationship?

Michael Says:
Hey guys. I finally told my girl that I love her very much. Please do read this completely guys :)
Well, I'm well known in my school for my intelligence and my programming skills. Previously I rejected over 30 proposals from my school girls. Finally I saw this girl. She initially thought I was a rich spoiled boy (yes I am rich, but I am not spoiled. I do spend money very carefully) so she didn't talk to me. I finally talked to her and even she talked to me and she came to know that I am very kind and polite. We then became friends on facebook and talked and chatted for hours. I met her first 6 months ago. Today she said she would accept me if I would be patient and control my temper. Yea, I am short tempered. So I can control that and when I asked her today, she said she was willing to be my gf and we got into relationship.

So any advices/suggestions for my 1st and new relationship? I need to thank you guys who gave me suggestions on how to ask her out. Thank you guys :)
Also, we do need your blessings :)

Thank You 


It seems to me that if it aint broke don't fix it - you are doing really well already. Trust your instinct and always remember that what it takes to get her it takes to keep her! Honesty, trust communication are all essential ingredients too. I think you'll do just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment