Thursday 23 January 2014

Am I unattractive?

Rehema Zakari says:
Okay I'm really shy and people say I tend to look mad or sad when my face is neutral. In the past only one guy liked me and he had a mental disability. I reconnected with a guy who was trying to use me for sex and I was gonna let him because I didn't want to be left out and be the clueless virgin in the room. He didn't get my virginity and stopped talking to me and I feel like it's my fault, I met a man online and he wants to talk to me now, I have yet to meet someone the old fashioned way who really likes me and is not trying to bust his but. Is it because I'm ugly or what? 


It's definitely not because you're ugly - you just lack confidence. You need to do two things. Firstly, do some research about building confidence - get Googleing! Learning techniques to grow confidence will make you more attractive. Secondly, consider a dating agency. They cost money but they allow you to pick and choose your matches and take luck out of the equation. And don't compromise your standards! Wait for Mr. Right, not Mr Prepared to Go With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment